What we do
At bQuind we are experts in Digital transformation, Process optimization & Control. We help our clients in process excellence by optimization, digitization and gaining insights & control of business processes and IT landscapes. By improving their digital agility and responsiveness to rapidly changing market conditions, our clients improve their customer experience across all channels and reinvent and develop their business.
Our clients are mostly large corporations and multinationals such as ING, ABN AMRO, Ahold, NS, Volker Wessels, ASML and Ministry of Defense.
What you ́re going to do
At bQuind we are convinced that well-defined processes are essential for delivering quality products and services. As a Business Analyst Consultant, you will:
- (Re)design business processes by creating a process architecture and modelling conventions.
- Bridge the gap between business and IT by using data analytics to assess processes,
- Determine requirements and data-driven recommendations and reports to stakeholders.
- Support the client in implementing business processes. For instance, by creating quick wins with Robotic Process Automation and presenting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on a management dashboard which helps monitor business processes.
However, the process models cannot work the magic by themselves. Therefore, at bQuind we never lose sight of what is most important: the people in the organization.
Expertise in BPM tools and methods
- At bQuind we expect you to educate and develop yourself to the max, in which we offer a broad spectrum of training together with challenging projects to bring theory into practice.
- You will be trained in applying a variety of tools and methods depending on what the situation demands. For instance, to help clients gain insights into their processes, you will be trained in methods such as BPM, Process Reengineering, Lean and Six Sigma.
Additionally, you can even take it to the next level with Internet of Things (IoT). By connecting the IT equipment to the business architecture, this allows you to analyze the impact of changes in business processes even faster.
- On top of that, bQuind works with leading BPM software platforms such as ARIS (Software AG), IBM, Appian and Celonis where you can help build dashboards and integrate and mine processes.
- With our years of experience in different solutions, we can offer our clients detailed information on the pros and cons of each method.
- A Bachelor or master’s degree in business informatics, Business Administration or related fields of study;
- An interest in Consulting;
- A strong interest in the area of BPM, architecture and organizational transformation;
- A strong analytical skill and a hands-on mentality;
- The ability to bring together and collaborate with individuals and to manage stakeholders;
- The drive to continuously develop yourself and to meet ambitious standards;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Are you looking for possibilities at bQuind where you can be yourself and do what you love?
We are curious to know who you are and what qualities and experience you bring.
Please feel free to contact us!
- A great job in a small, strong and growing company
- A variety of (in)formal team activities to keep in touch with your colleagues.
- A competitive salary.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a sector that – in all modesty – will help to determine the future.